When you are looking for auto insurance in Kansas, there are minimum requirements. You will need bodily injury insurance, property damage insurance, personal injury protection, and insurance for uninsured motorists per person and accident.
At The Insurance Hub LLC in Wichita, KS, we want to make sure that Kansas drivers have everything they need regarding auto insurance, no matter what your driving record looks like.
Kansas Auto Insurance Minimum Requirements
For Kansas auto insurance, the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Bodily Injury (BI)
- Property Damage (PD)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
Minimum limits for all of these coverages must be purchased. You don’t have to stay within the minimums for coverage. If you wish to purchase additional auto insurance coverage, you can do so. That can include increasing your limits of coverage or implementing add-ons to your policy.
Auto Insurance Add-Ons
In Kansas, there are several additional protections that you can purchase for auto insurance.
- Medical expenses – Provides coverage for medical expenses after an accident for you.
- Rehabilitation expenses – Provides coverage for additional therapies that may be needed after a car accident.
- Loss of Income – Provides coverage for lost work for up to one year following an accident, with a monthly cap.
- Substitution expenses – This will cover the cost to hire someone to help out around the house if you are disabled after an accident. There is a daily cap.
- Funeral costs – For death as a result of a car accident
- Roadside Assistance
- Comprehensive insurance – This will cover you in the event of other damage or problems with your car, including theft or other perils.
Get a Quote
When you are looking for auto insurance, call The Insurance Hub LLC in Wichita, KS for a quote. We want Kansas drivers to feel secure with their policy while they are on the road.